The Northwood Men’s ministry helps men seek out God’s purpose in their lives through loving God and serving others.
In today’s world it’s easy to stay “busy” with the demands of work, life and family, yet few men feel truly connected with other men in Christian friendship. God’s word encourages deep and lasting friendships in the body of Christ. The goal of the Northwood Men’s Ministry is to encourage and help men grow and build vital relationships with God, family, and each other.
At Northwood, there are many ways for men to “sharpen one another”, including:
· Morning and evening Bible studies
· Prayer and fellowship groups
· One on one discipleship and mentoring
· Service opportunities like work days, repairing cars for in need families and teaching
· Retreats, prayer breakfasts, father/child events and other special activities.
Come enjoy the strength, support, and excitement of men’s ministries at Northwood Community Church. Get plugged in today!